Tennessee

Pics
Well in that case, the East TN people of carter washington and wherever else (lol) should meet up too and talk chickens! I could definitely use some chicken comradeship!

Last I heard on weather from 4 inches up to a foot near mountian in East TN. Well I guess we will see the high end of that being so close to NC. This if it happens will be the biggest snowfall since we have moved here 4 years ago.

Kind of off topic but I'm looking to buy 3-5 hens in the nashville area
I don't have time for day olds from a hatchery.
hoping to get australorp or ameraucanas, maybe even a marans
I saw some leads on craigslist but was hoping one of the Lebanon folks could give me some ideas where to go
and I'm hoping to get them in the next few weeks. ( coop is almost done )
thanks so much from a newbie

Last edited:
Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
I wish I had some for you, but am not quite close enough. Keep checking CL they usually have several a month listed but they go quick!

Quote:
I'll keep my eyes open for you
smile.png
I have Delaware's but not the size you are looking for either. If it gets down to it though...I might find you some local Australorps or Ameraucaunas. I haven't even seen any Marans around here.

Grundy- I'll have BBS ameraucanas later in the year. They are just now gearing up on laying. My plan is to start hatching again in April. My roosters are from the Garner line and my hens a mix of Pips&Peeps line and Cree Farms line. Pictures are available on my website.
smile.png

awesome.
I've got room for 10 or more but want to start small and get the hang of things.
After reading here for a couple weeks I'm scared I'll get "chicken crazy" and end up with 20
lol.png

Everyone ready for the snow?? They are calling for a possibility of 10 inches where I'm at
hmm.png

Got, bread, milk and tp..I'm ready as I'll ever be..
I have crocus coming up..they will be so sad : (

Back
Top Bottom