Tennessee

Pics
Hello fellow TN's!
big_smile.png

Glad to see so many people that are in the TN area.

We live in the Middle TN area a little ways out side of Nashville.

You can check out our website for the birds we have.

www.YatesBantams.com

Last edited:
WELCOME ABOARD SCHULOGER!!!!

Great looking birds you have. I like the way you are keeping the size down on those seabrights. So many people let them get way to big. How much do you get on the SSH eggs? I'm just north of Nashville on I 65 which direction are you?

I'm overrun with FBCM and French Wheaten Marans Roos...all feathered.Also I'm looking for a high quality Splash or Blue Ameraucana Rooster within a reasonable drive..NO EE's my hens and pullets are from Jean so I'm a bit fussy
idunno.gif

Quote:
Thanks!

My father has been working many years to keep his sebrights small and tight like they are.

On the SSH eggs.............I have been ranging around 12 to 20 a dozen with them being on an auction.

I actually live west of Nashville a little past Dickson TN.

They are getting huge!

Sadly we only have 2 of the babies we raised so far.

It is almost to late for us to hatch any our so we may wait till next year.

I think the both of the babies we have are blues also.

Hello,
I am looking to buy a couple of HEALTHY older pullets or HEALTHY very young hens
Jersey Giant,
Frizzled Cochrin,
Light Brahma,
and/or
Australope

Does anyone have any for sale or know of anyone that is selling?
Thank you for your time

Quote:
I've got eggs in the bator from my Gardner roo and Pips&Peeps hens. I am pretty much guaranteed to get a few roos out of the lot. So far the girls are throwing mostly blue chicks as well. I am happy to save a couple for you to check out if you like.

I also have a herd of EE roosters that need a new home. Most will be going to my farmer neighbor for eating, but a few are just too pretty to eat. Anyone needing an Easter Egger rooster (black ameraucana rooster over variety of hens), dorp me a PM!

The brown mottled cockeral. Father was a black ameraucana. Mother was a gold laced wyandotte. He is going to be a good sized boy when he is finished growing.
IMG_6549.jpg

IMG_6545.jpg

I'm not sure who is the mother of this guy, but he is turning into the most intereting EE cockeral! He's black with green irridescence and little copper flecks all through his neck and saddle feathers. He is VERY cool looking!!
IMG_6538.jpg

IMG_6542.jpg

This guy is from a blue ameraucana rooster and a white EE. He looks like a blue ameraucana, but he is not pure. The splash I got from this same genetic match has a lot of red coming through. This little guy is pretty though and I would prefer he not be dinner.
IMG_6547.jpg

IMG_6548.jpg

Finally is this black EE. Again, pure ameraucana father with probably a buff orp mother. He has this gorgeous blue and green irredescence in his feathers. Absolutely beautiful!!! He is so much prettier than the pictures show. He looks like a mermaid. (Clearly I have been spending too much time with my preschool nieces...)
IMG_6539.jpg

If you are interested in any of these boys, drop me a PM and make an offer. They are all around 13 weeks. I am needing to empty the grow out pen and will have to move them on to the farmer before too long.

Back
Top Bottom