Tennessee

Quote:
What might you be interested in. The lav orph cockerels are just getting feathered. They hatched Sept 24th. I'll have to upload the last pic I took to imageshack to post it here. I'm not sure what a fair price is for them would be but who ever is interested in any of them can just PM and we can negotiate. I'm pretty easy to work out a deal with.

17 Bob White's would be nice. I will have too ask my daughter if she will help me get there too get them.

Anyone near Knoxville want 2 1/2 silkie 1/2 d'Uccle chicks?

3 days old, cute as a bug.... look like silkies, even have the extra toe. Just a tad lighter than black, though.

I don't have room for them. The millie roo is now no longer allowed to free range with the silkies. Apparently the silkie gals find him irresistable....

Is anyone in the middle TN area looking to place an order with John Blehm? I really don't need 25 chicks, I only need 8 or 10....Anyone???
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
When do you plan on ordering? I know someone who may be interested in a few chicks. I'll contact her this week and see if she would be interested. If you only want 8-10 though, that leaves 15-17 up for grabs. It may be hard to find someone who wants that many.

There are several others interested in ordering as well, in fact we probably have 25 now......I would like to get the order in within the next two weeks...According to John we will probably be looking at a mid to late May ship date for our chicks...

Back
Top Bottom