Tennessee?

If nothing comes up I am going to try and make it to the Wilsons Exotic Animal sale, in March.
big_smile.png

Hello 17 roses,

I am in Greene Co just west of Greeneville out on 321. We have some great things going in and around Greeneville itself. Like a real farmers market as well as a rose society and greene organic gardening group. They are on yahoo groups and also meet in person so if you need help finding them just PM me here.

We moved here a year ago and have 4.6 acres. Still clearing land and working on our gardens and barn building. Good luck on finding your place there is alot up for sale all over the county and it is a big county. Do not know where or what you are looking for but check in with Hometown Realty it is on main st in old Greeneville. Brad or Genne Johnston will be able to help you out they live just East of us and are life time residents. Old farm family here. I know they have alot of places around here up for sale. Again if you need help finding them just PM me. They are our neibors in that I can see there place from my house over 130 acres away. LOL

Harrison, TN. Just north of Chattanooga proper. First chicks arriving Sunday! Buff Orpingtons. Looking forward to being a member of this community!

Quote:
Thanks so much for the response cybercat. We are living near 11E in the Limestone area. We have a realtor, a good friend of my cousin and uncle who live here. We may be getting close to getting a place but we have been haggling over terms for a few weeks so we will see. I will definately be asking all the good places to buy livestock when we get settled. Good to know there is another person in Greene County on here!
big_smile.png

17Roses,

You will want on the TN Hobby Farm list to find livestock. Even though there is a sale barn here in Greeneville I would go thru the list. There are a few there from this area that sell chickens and such. We hope to be able to get ours this spring if then work out. But I will be ordering in from a hatchery for we need alot. Good luck on the place.

Quote:
Thanks so much for the response cybercat. We are living near 11E in the Limestone area. We have a realtor, a good friend of my cousin and uncle who live here. We may be getting close to getting a place but we have been haggling over terms for a few weeks so we will see. I will definately be asking all the good places to buy livestock when we get settled. Good to know there is another person in Greene County on here!
big_smile.png

I tried to PM you cybercat but I don't think it worked. I don't know what the TN Hobby Farm list is. What kind of chickens are you doing? I think we will finally have a home in about 30 days as we have finally agreed on a price and have a contract. Feel free to e-mail me.
smile.png

Thanks for the welcome needsmorechickens and hello to all the Tennessee people on here!
wee.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom