Tennessee?

Do any of you know of a decent sale near Cookeville?
fl.gif
I wouldn't want to go to the mite infested one. Never been to a chicken sale before and have heard a lot of horror stories like horse sales!
hide.gif

tn.lou :

Quote:
no the birds are not at the flea market.They are on hwy 66 just past the lost sea beside the feed mill.It's 86 miles from my house but worth the trip

Thanks, I found it.​

I'm hitting the Sweetwater Flea Market with a bunch from here, ee's - the bantam dark brahma, some of the rock mutts and the BA/BR mutts. Tables are 8 or 11.00 depending on spot.

Well, that worked sold out in three hours....

I'll be doing that again - we should set up a meet and sale there!!!!

Last edited:
I live in West Tennessee and where my daughter lives in Troy they had power outage and trees pulled right out of the ground. Roots and all. Were I am about 30 miles north of her we just had hard rain and a little wind. Enough to blow around an awning and some 2X 12"s. Lots of close lightening though. I do hope everybody is ok. Storms always scare me. I will be the first to run to safety. Living in a mobile home doesn't help any either.
hide.gif

We had some trees knocked over and some hail, but that was about it.
Saw some cool looking cloud rotation over the house yesterday. Never seen anything like it! Scary, but amazing...
We are still getting some scattered storms today. I am enjoying the rain, because that means I dont have to mow the yard!
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom