Tennessee?

We had a really bad spell at about 5:30 to 6:00 this morning, apparently we were in the center of a big rotating storm! and I heard from someone a tornado touched down a few miles from our house, pretty freaky!
hide.gif

It missed us. During the drought I felt like our house was under a bubble because rain ALWAYS missed us. Now I'm grateful for that dome!
Supposed to get pretty wicked again this evening, though.

I'm in South Fulton and we are under a heat advisory. The index is suppose to get up to 105 this afternoon then 107 this evening and again tomorrow. My Poor St Bernard. We're gonna have to set him up with a fan. He is already in the shady part of the yard where its like a breezeway between 2 large sheds and under trees but he is so hot.. Poor baby. We came in for a break just from feeding and givning everybody clean cold water. Will have to do it again in a few hours. The water heats up fast even in the shade.

Well, for now it looks like the weather has calmed down finally. We are cloudy but no rain. Not sure that will stay as was evaps and reseeds those clouds. I know the weather is suppose to get progessionaly worse till 2012 but man Wesenday was just way to rough. Glad to hear everyone is OK.

We had some of those wicked storms pass through here. Knocked a couple of tree limbs down onto the house. We're all okay. I lost my 13 week old BO rooster and I'm wondering if maybe it was from fright.

He was the sweetest thing but definitely a fraidy cat.

I hear more storms are coming. Everyone stay safe.

Laurie

Back
Top Bottom