TEST EGGS: BLRW & BBS Orp - 12+

slackwater

Songster
9 Years
Feb 1, 2010
SoMD
I'm in the process of testing my packing/shipping methods and the viability of my hatching eggs after being mailed. Buyers will receive the following:

6-8 BLRW eggs (great bloodlines from notable breeders and fellow BYCers, including baregretchen and sonew123! nice dark red color and good body structure - though I'm continually working to make improvements on my breeding stock)

4-6 BBS orp eggs (nice, fluffy, beautiful birds from fellow BYCers, including ruth and bargain)

several mixed Marans and OE eggs (bonus eggs!)

Prior to the BYC hosting changeover, I sold three of these test batches to the following buyers:

calasu (shipment date 1/17)
woody743 (shipment date 1/17)
riane'smimi (shipment date 2/13)

I am looking to sell batches for shipment the following dates:

1/23
1/30
2/6

Here's the deal - since I am new at this, I want buyers who will be willing to work with me. In the event that 1-3 eggs are broken when you receive them (and the box is intact), I will replace your shipment for the cost of shipping. If greater than 1/2 of the eggs are broken when you receive them (and the box in intact), I will replace your shipment at no cost. You may receive ONE replacement shipment due to broken eggs. In the event that your box (and the eggs) is destroyed, please notify me so that we can best figure out how to work replacement.

In the event that you receive fewer than a 50% hatch rate, I will replace your shipment for half the cost of shipping. You may receive ONE replacement shipment due to a poor hatch rate.

I would appreciate that buyers wait to leave feedback until I can work through any kinks that might diminish your satisfaction with my shipment. This is a learning experience for me, so I'd appreciate your patience! Once I have my shipping methods downpat, my "disclaimers" will mimic those of veteran sellers.

Shipping will be $12, so the total purchase amount is $24. Payment will be made via PayPal. Please respond to this listing with the date that you would like to reserve and I will send you a PM with payment info. Payment is due w/in 24 hours, or I will "reopen" your shipment date.

I will take the 2/6 shipment. Sending you pm and payment
yippiechickie.gif

Trish

Back
Top Bottom