Texas A&M

I guess I'll have to wait and see what else hatches.. They only included 3 extra, and there were 9 cracked + 1 never developed and 2 were very early quitters so out of 41 eggs it would be weird for the first ones to hatch to be 2 of the 3 extras

5 chicks now.. All of them are wild color, so the seller can't use the excuse that only the extras were browns.

I'll keep watching and see what else I get out of them, I think the first two monsters helped to convince others to evacuate.. I see more eggs with pips so I'm pretty sure I'll be getting more.

I've got somewhere between 26 and 28 chicks now.

Only 10 of them are A&M, then there is 1 that I THINK is an Italian (Not sure, will try to get pics) and the rest are browns.. The person is still sending me another batch though.

I don't know if anymore will hatch. I float tested the ones that are left and they were all within normal range, 3 were rocking.

Italian???? You mean Manchurian Gold
tongue.png
Sorry color police here...I am picky on those
tongue.png
But looks like the breeders may be housed together??? Don't know. Hoping you get more yellow fluffies
tongue.png
tongue.png
fl.gif
:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl:fl

Yeah, yeah... I don't get too technical with anything. You can tell that by looking at my incubator.

I got impatient and cracked the eggs open (Minus the 3 that were rocking)
They were all dead, a few early quitters and the rest were later on. They all looked pretty good but had twisted beaks, I guess that prevented them from piping and zipping.. Which is for the better I guess, they didn't have to struggle outside of the shell.

I just wonder how long I should leave the other 3
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom