Texas

I am so sorry for your lost. I totally understand your frustration. I think you answered your own question. Shoot them.

Lisa :)

who was it that gave the the 3 S's?.....shoot, shovel, shut up?

I am so sorry for your lost. I totally understand your frustration. I think you answered your own question. Shoot them.

thumbsup.gif

Thanks yall. Im so mad about it. They just left them there so they obviously arent too worried about them. Its aggravating to work so hard to take good care of your birds only to have some stray dogs kill them. The sad part is that they probably werent even scared of them. Friday morning when the dogs were in my yard, my chickens were just carrying on about their business.My 2 dogs have never bothered them, so they dont fear dogs.

im right there with you PSJ...its one thing if a predator kills and eats them, i can understand the food chain side of things. but when they are killed because they are there....thats what raises the bloodpressure!

BTW, stocked up on some ammo over the weekend...saw 3 coyotes not far from our fields, plus the stupid dogs owned by my Mother in law...things about to change at cockle-dood ranch

im right there with you PSJ...its one thing if a predator kills and eats them, i can understand the food chain side of things. but when they are killed because they are there....thats what raises the bloodpressure!

BTW, stocked up on some ammo over the weekend...saw 3 coyotes not far from our fields, plus the stupid dogs owned by my Mother in law...things about to change at cockle-dood ranch
hide.gif

I agree. It boils my blood.

:barnie :he I had a piece of plywood blocked up, on the only side I hadn't put hardware cloth on yet, with a concrete block but something still knocked the block away & I now have 6 AG chicks instead of 13 :hit It will be fixed before tonight & a trap set out

So, she finally answered me and said they caught their dogs and that she doesnt think they would have killed my chickens. My response was I dont care what she THINKS they would/wouldnt do, I'm telling her what they DID,and that if they ever step foot in my yard again, it'll be the last one they do.

So, she finally answered me and said they caught their dogs and that she doesnt think they would have killed my chickens. My response was I dont care what she THINKS they would/wouldnt do, I'm telling her what they DID,and that if they ever step foot in my yard again, it'll be the last one they do.

thumbsup.gif
100% agreed!!

I feel sorry for the dogs.. being left like that.. makes me want to take the owner and smack her a few good times (being polite here)

But yeah.. sometimes you have to shoot the dogs.. just make sure you get in a good clean kill so they don't suffer

As far as her attitude..some days I don't like people very much..
for instance.. i've recently had to deal with a liar.. this person could stand there and lie to everyone without batting an eye.. and over the dumbest stuff too.. even lied to me about their name when there was no reason to
makes ya just feel like you wish they had never entered your life..

On other news.. we had two of the dogs we have been puppy sitting go home.. four more to go which should be leaving later this week...

Then we will be left with just our dogs.. It has been fun at times looking after dogs for the soldiers (something we have done for free for deployed soldiers).. but it is also a lot of responsibility.. so I think we are done with doggy sitting once these last pups go back home. Lol.. I won't miss the extra dog hair.. or the mud they would track in from outside.. or the bigger dog food and vet bills.. but we feel good knowing that we were able to help out some of the guys who didn't want to lose their dogs.. so it was well worth it... especially when the dogs hear their owner's voice and start with the puppy happy dances

Back
Top Bottom