Texas

THANK YOU LW!!!! We got a roo today and things are like night and day different! Although he is young, he's keeping the peace and is such a gentlemen!
My oldest named him B-Clux although he sure hasn't lived up to his name!
lau.gif

Had an escapee tonite...was feeding and watering the young guys and one of the leghorns bolted when the horse walked up...straight into the tree line. Tried going after her but she wouldnt let me anywhere near close enough to catch her. Heres to hopin she makes it thru the nite...she didnt know it but she is gonna be part of my free range project with my games

Had an escapee tonite...was feeding and watering the young guys and one of the leghorns bolted when the horse walked up...straight into the tree line. Tried going after her but she wouldnt let me anywhere near close enough to catch her. Heres to hopin she makes it thru the nite...she didnt know it but she is gonna be part of my free range project with my games
Sorry about your escapee. What is the free range project for your games?

I have a pair of red jungle fowl that are going to start my free range flock and i am going to range a couple leghorns with them...hopefully i can get some good sized eggs out of some free range game crosses.

Will add some size to them down the line somewhere, havent decided s
How yet though

love.gif
your avatar
smile.png
You have no idea how good your timing is!! I was just browsing the web looking for unusual chicken breeds when I came upon someone using my photo without permission! grrrr. Actually this is the original photo and they are all eggs my chickens laid (I'm still getting all of the colors except for the dark ((the BCM pullets won't lay until Nov)):

(I need to figure out which hen is laying the green egg!)

I have given people permission to use this photo before as long as they give me proper credit, but this particular site only gave credit to the online newspaper they took it from. To my surprise I emailed the site's coordinator and he immediately emailed me back with a "Done!" :D ...whatever, thief.

More than you wanted to read, I know, but that was REALLY very nice of you. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom