Texas

Hello fellow Texans!!! How the heck are y'all this wonderful afternoon? I've been a member for awhile and I just recently started posting on the blue laced red wyandotte thread. Someone on there mentioned this thread. So here we are just a bunch of good old Texans having some fun, kicking the can around, and posting pix of our birds. Just showing them off a little bit. Its good to be in great company. I'm in Irving Texas the center of the Universe. Im raising my first flick of blrw and loving it. I have two roosters but I need to get rid of one of them, which is a splash. Im in need of a black based blue laced red wyandotte rooster. Maybe someone can help me and sell me one.

Hello fellow Texans!!! How the heck are y'all this wonderful afternoon? I've been a member for awhile and I just recently started posting on the blue laced red wyandotte thread. Someone on there mentioned this thread. So here we are just a bunch of good old Texans having some fun, kicking the can around, and posting pix of our birds. Just showing them off a little bit. Its good to be in great company. I'm in Irving Texas the center of the Universe. Im raising my first flick of blrw and loving it. I have two roosters but I need to get rid of one of them, which is a splash. Im in need of a black based blue laced red wyandotte rooster. Maybe someone can help me and sell me one.
Welcome!!! Texasmja (here) from Lazy A Ranch (facebook) sells Wyas! She said last night she has some blues.. she may have what you are looking for or know of someone who does.

Is spotlighting illegal in TX? I didn't think it was. My husband likes to but never around people's houses or trespassing.

Hi Taterdee! I am NOT a hunter, but from what I found online, is you can spotlight wild hogs when hunting them. You cannot spotlight deer. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

Lisa :)

Back
Top Bottom