Texas

You have no idea how good your timing is!! I was just browsing the web looking for unusual chicken breeds when I came upon someone using my photo without permission! grrrr. Actually this is the original photo and they are all eggs my chickens laid (I'm still getting all of the colors except for the dark ((the BCM pullets won't lay until Nov)):

(I need to figure out which hen is laying the green egg!)

I have given people permission to use this photo before as long as they give me proper credit, but this particular site only gave credit to the online newspaper they took it from. To my surprise I emailed the site's coordinator and he immediately emailed me back with a "Done!" :D ...whatever, thief.

More than you wanted to read, I know, but that was REALLY very nice of you. Thank you!
So more than likely it's safe to assume that the add on yakaz for Hatching eggs isn't you then? (it's just like the one in your reply not your avi?) How frustrating! I am so sorry!

Tammy, very sorry, i am a little tired, wife had surgery monday morning (it was planned thing) but the last few days have been long! I did not read your question correctly, but see it was answered as to what you were looking for? :)

I am sorry to hear about your wife's surgery. I hope she has a quick recovery. I can sympathize with you. My poor husband has had to take care of me, the animals, and the house when I've gone through surgeries.

(I am sure that I and the other ladies would be glad to give you some tips to help you with the household chores and cooking, if you are interested)
wink.png

Lisa :)

I do not feed my birds a vegetarian diet or food that is high in Soy. This feed says, "FREE of all animal proteins and fats".
Also Family pendragon, 90% of soy grown in the U.S. is GMO. Whatever you are feeding chickens goes back to your land and in your eggs.

I also use H&H for the whole flock and have not had any problems with them hatching out healthy chicks. The calcium chunks like another poster stated are big enough to be avoided if they do not want them. I have come out there some days and this will be all that is left in the food bowl.

A friend of mine told me that all this limestone is enough for everyone anyways around here and that they do not need this supplement. I am not sure if this is true or not. Has anyone heard this before?

You have no idea how good your timing is!! I was just browsing the web looking for unusual chicken breeds when I came upon someone using my photo without permission! grrrr. Actually this is the original photo and they are all eggs my chickens laid (I'm still getting all of the colors except for the dark ((the BCM pullets won't lay until Nov)): (I need to figure out which hen is laying the green egg!) I have given people permission to use this photo before as long as they give me proper credit, but this particular site only gave credit to the online newspaper they took it from. To my surprise I emailed the site's coordinator and he immediately emailed me back with a "Done!" :D ...whatever, thief. More than you wanted to read, I know, but that was REALLY very nice of you. Thank you!
Pass that email along. We can all email bomb his "Done" self.

I am sorry to hear about your wife's surgery. I hope she has a quick recovery. I can sympathize with you. My poor husband has had to take care of me, the animals, and the house when I've gone through surgeries.

(I am sure that I and the other ladies would be glad to give you some tips to help you with the household chores and cooking, if you are interested)
wink.png

Lisa :)
lau.gif

...what...?! :/

YES!!!! I just saw it! ARRRGGHHH!!!!!

Freaking thieves, the lot of 'em.

EMAIL TIME.
I had just read your reply and though.. omg what a beautiful pic and how wrong! I had a couple tabs open and all be if I didn't see it starting at me on the page! What frustrated me as if I was to buy those hatching eggs.. I would assume that at least they owned the chickens that hatched the eggs in the pic! I mean.. how crazy is that!! who would do such a thing! Kinda makes me scared even to think of buying eggs now! Who knows who's chickens laid the eggs they are trying to sell! Hope they take it down and at least explain or something! I am so sorry this happened to you!

Last edited:
Welcome Vladsko!
Welcome! There are a couple blrw breeders on this thread. Maybe one of them can help you out!
welcome vladsko!
Welcome!!! Texasmja (here) from Lazy A Ranch (facebook) sells Wyas! She said last night she has some blues.. she may have what you are looking for or know of someone who does.
Howdy Vladsko! Lisa :)
Thank you and hello back at you.

I had just read your reply and though.. omg what a beautiful pic and how wrong! I had a couple tabs open and all be if I didn't see it starting at me on the page! What frustrated me as if I was to buy those hatching eggs.. I would assume that at least they owned the chickens that hatched the eggs in the pic! I mean.. how crazy is that!! who would do such a thing! Kinda makes me scared even to think of buying eggs now! Who knows who's chickens laid the eggs they are trying to sell! Hope they take it down and at least explain or something! I am so sorry this happened to you!
I asked the site to pull the ad due to fraud. It IS fraud for them to sell eggs and show a photo of eggs they can't possibly have! Thank you for alerting me to it. It's one thing to post the photo in an article, but quite another to use it for advertising.

Okay, found another one and I'm trying to laugh this new one off since I can't find an email address for them, but....the photo is also being used on a pagan Wicca site! LORD, you KNOW I didn't post it there!!! I think the most insulting thing is that it's an article on how to naturally dye eggs! I had to cover my girls ears!!

If my day couldn't get any better I walked out this evening to get the eggs and my one and only (non-laying) Marans hen was dead on the floor. She was lame a few weeks ago, but seemed to get over it. ...or not, I guess. She seemed fine last night, in fact I lifted her up to the roost. She was 4 1/2 years old....I was going to eat her this Fall.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom