Texas

I've got chicks! Eeeppps! First set from my bantam frizzle
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
Congrats mama!!!

Thanks guys and congrats Showbarnmom! New little cheepies always makes for a great day. Wish the rain would have stuck around. It started to then
th.gif
notta

... Well, when we moved in I declared that we would have a no mow landscaping design. Well, that worked great at first until the grass decided different. Now we have tall weeds, grass, and dead wildflowers from the spring that need to be cut really bad.

Sounds like goat herding might be in your future! ;-)

Here are some pics of my beloved garden. I guess every eden will have a snake or two. I think my ponds full of frogs probably do not help matters either

WOW, this one looks like one of those fake painting in Fantasy novels! Good job on both the garden and picture taking skills!

Here are some pics of my beloved garden. I guess every eden will have a snake or two. I think my ponds full of frogs probably do not help matters either

Beautiful!!!! Where are you located? I've just moved to Texas (just north of San Antonio in Hill Country) and am finding gardening quite the challenge. I hadn't appreciated how much the extremes in Texas weather affected the plants. I've gardened in Saudi Arabia, the Caribbean and Canada, and Texas is by far the most challenging.

Back
Top Bottom