Texas

Get everyone you know to contact Them
rant.gif

Now they're out to get Phil.

And trust me, you are next.

They will target YOU in YOUR workplace if we don't punch back.

So please contact A&E directly at [email protected]. This is from an email I received this morning

"Tell them:

Whether I agree with Phil Robertson or not, it is WRONG to take away a man's job for voicing his personal religious beliefs.

I will no longer be watching A&E, Lifetime, HISTORY, H2, HISTORY en Español, Military HISTORY, HISTORY Education or BIO until Phil's suspension is lifted.

The liberal war on speech must end now.

Liberals define "tolerance" the same way the Soviets defined "peace" -- the eradication of opposition.

They are on a mission to eradicate dissent.

Please stand with Phil today."
I guess I'll be banned from this thread next
wink.png

I wrote them and told them "I would not be watching their network until they retracted the suspension of Phil, AND apologized to America for trying to take away our freedom of speech. Shame on you!"
LOL - surprised you mentioned that here since there doesn't seem to be much freedom of speech on BYC either anymore. ;)
I made it a long time without A&E or BYC.
wink.png

It's Christmas and what would be better on Christmas morning than a homemade cinnamon roll....?

The recipe is from here: http://www.thefrugalfoodiemama.com/2013/12/french-vanilla-chai-cinnamon-rolls.html

I did cut down on the amount of ginger, cloves and nutmeg by half. You can find cardamom at Central Market in bulk for pretty cheap (It's really expensive in those small spice jars at the grocery store). You could also use all cinnamon. I used Duncan Hines brand cake mix.

Here are some that are still in the rising stage:

Here they are baked!
This looks so delicious!

Yea all that crap about Phill and A&E is nonsense. On another note;
I'm currently trying to hatch my abandoned misfit egg in a crock pot!!
Iv done the appropriate test to determine that it IS still VIABLE! So,I'm not giving up yet.
fl.gif

Good morning, all. This is great!

http://www.wimp.com/chickenpolice/
This is hysterical...I have rabbits and they are very temperamental! They either like each for life or hate each other...for life. I have 3 separate areas in my yard with the 6 divided up...2, and 3 and 1. Once when 2 were going at each other (me trying to make them be friends) I reached down and tried to pick one up and got bit. It was the worst bite I have experienced. At least it was me and not the rabbit...that vet bill would have been HUGE.

Get everyone you know to contact Them
rant.gif

Now they're out to get Phil.

And trust me, you are next.

They will target YOU in YOUR workplace if we don't punch back.

So please contact A&E directly at [email protected]. This is from an email I received this morning

"Tell them:

Whether I agree with Phil Robertson or not, it is WRONG to take away a man's job for voicing his personal religious beliefs.

I will no longer be watching A&E, Lifetime, HISTORY, H2, HISTORY en Español, Military HISTORY, HISTORY Education or BIO until Phil's suspension is lifted.

The liberal war on speech must end now.

Liberals define "tolerance" the same way the Soviets defined "peace" -- the eradication of opposition.

They are on a mission to eradicate dissent.

Please stand with Phil today."
I guess I'll be banned from this thread next
wink.png
i'm with you and I also think the rest of the family should walk off in support of Phil and freedom of speech. I wont be watching their network anymore.

Back
Top Bottom