Texas

Good Morning Fellow Texans!

A certain person is still getting up waaaaaay too early. Hung go back to bed!

A cool morning out, but nice.

Have a great day ya'll!!

Lisa :)

Morning Lisa dear... just can't get back to sleep so.. let's head to work a little early. How about a dozen of donuts for the road.

This evening, I will host a friend from Cali visiting Austin. It's time to try some BBQ from Stiles Switch .. i heard of their rating in Texas Monthly so I need to try to see how well it is.

Have a great day

I am soooo excited!

I just completed the purchase of two show quality bantam Cochins pullets.  They should arrive  Thursday or Friday.  One, a splash for the frazzle boy I have and the other, a mottled, just for me!  The breeder, himself a judge, said they would  be ready to show in a couple of local shows in March unless they decide to go broody.  I'll keep them far, far away from my Silkies!

I'm still trying to complete the purchase of one other pullet, a blue, from another reputable breeder and exhibitor, again for my frazzle boy.  She should be show quallity as well.

I am so excited to be able to buy a quality birds from such respected breeders.  I feel very blessed!

You will enjoy those birds. So proud for you! :)

On the road for a 3 hour tour. More like 8 round trip. After years of looking for a Stallion (not the horse, a cool 3 wheel motorcycle). My husband and I are off to hopefully purchase one. I have always been the passenger when we had motorcycles in the past. I will be able to drive this one and my husband can relax on the backseat. They are different, but real cool.

Last edited:
It's so not hump day!! I realized this as I drove away from my house and saw everyone's garbage cans. Ugh then I had to back and get my trash to the curb. AND I dressed for the lovely spring day we had yesterday. And it's 36 this morning. Needing the weekend to come quickly!

Lisa have you had any more issues with the skunk?

On the road for a 3 hour tour. More like 8 round trip. After years of looking for a Stallion (not the horse, a cool 3 wheel motorcycle). My husband and I are off to hopefully purchase one. I have always been the passenger when we had motorcycles in the past. I will be able to drive this one and my husband can relax on the backseat. They are different, but real cool.

That actually sounds like a lot of fun! Not the trip, but the cycle riding!!

Back
Top Bottom