Texas

Quote:
KEMPNER! mmmm.....Pretzels

Where in Kempner do you buy Pretzels? Thanks, ET
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I am Vickie, from Aubrey, TX (north of Denton about 50 miles from DFW). I see members from Crossroads (very close) and Justin and Decatur (pretty close). I just got into chickens a few months ago. I started with an eclectic mix of one Ameracauna, 2 easter eggers, a brahma and a little game bantam. Since then I have added two frizzle silkies (hen and roo) and a frizzle bantam cochin. I am looking to get a few crested Polish soon, and maybe a couple more layers like Barred Rock or RIR.

I've learned a lot already just by reading through the forums. Looking forward to learning more!

Vickie

Quote:
KEMPNER! mmmm.....Pretzels

Where in Kempner do you buy Pretzels? Thanks, ET
big_smile.png

Kempner Brick Oven is the place its right next to the blinking light get there early or they are all gone. Gotta try the pretzel balls too, just don't eat too many they are the real thing and we have decided any more than 6 will make you feel
sickbyc.gif

Anyone know if the A Peep at the Coops show in Dallas today is rain or shine event? I was planning on going but its raining buckets at my house right now (we're just north of Dallas) and accuweather.com has it storming all day. Don't know how much fun it will be checking out chickens in the rain. We don't have chicken yet and I was in hopes I could drag DH along to finally talk him into getting them. This is probably not the opportunity to do that! thanks! -kc

Back
Top Bottom