Texas

I've lived in Austin, TX for about 7 years now, it's seriously a great place to live, aside from major drought and extreme heat. I'm new to chickens, but I'm completely in love with my 5 week old girls.

Hello to all. I am new on the Texas thread we have alot of family and friends in Oklahoma so we are mostly active on the Okies Thread. We live in Georgetown area and raise several breeds of chickens and rabbits. Hope to be more active on the Texas thread.
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Thanks! Off work today, Im a vet tech. Im headed out to move some chickens around a bit. Have some babies that are ready to be moved into a bigger area. Normally our grown birds free range but we are having many cases of Rabies in our area so birds are on lockdown right now. Do not want to give skunks more reason to come around!! Hope everyone has a great day!!

Quote:
Thanks! Off work today, Im a vet tech. Im headed out to move some chickens around a bit. Have some babies that are ready to be moved into a bigger area. Normally our grown birds free range but we are having many cases of Rabies in our area so birds are on lockdown right now. Do not want to give skunks more reason to come around!! Hope everyone has a great day!!

Oh how nice....someone else in our house was logged in!!! Im actually bossyhen829!!
somad.gif

Quote:

Oh how nice....someone else in our house was logged in!!! Im actually bossyhen829!!
somad.gif

So I have returned under my correct name!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom