Texas

Last night we got a inch and 1/2!! So happy...but my chickens aren't.
roll.png

Their coops/hutches etc got soaked. Last night I was out there in my shorts and tee shirt running around trying to pull rabbits, chickens and everything else under the porch! I had just taken a shower, too!
lol.png
Oh well, guess I needed another soaking!
lau.gif

~ Aspen

Anyone in the Austin area looking to add to their flock? We have a Blue Ameraucana that's about 14 months old that's been bullying our other Hens. We think she needs to be in a larger flock that's already established so she can have a fresh start. She's beautiful but a bit skittish, doesn't like to be picked up. She lays small pretty blue eggs. Here's a picture... please PM me if interested!

5Leepy! :

Anyone in the Austin area looking to add to their flock? We have a Blue Ameraucana that's about 14 months old that's been bullying our other Hens. We think she needs to be in a larger flock that's already established so she can have a fresh start. She's beautiful but a bit skittish, doesn't like to be picked up. She lays small pretty blue eggs. Here's a picture... please PM me if interested!

[URL]https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/92179_bunny.jpg[/URL]

If anyone in the Austin area was coming this way, I would love to have her! But thats a bit far for me to drive.
hmm.png

The brewery is so small, I'm surprised they can stock as many places as they do!! It's also kind of funny that most people who live in Shiner don't actually drink Shiner. If you go on the brewery tour you get free drinks in the hospitality room
clap.gif

Quote:
If anyone in the Austin area was coming this way, I would love to have her! But thats a bit far for me to drive.
hmm.png

What?!? An hour and a half or two hours isn't too far to drive for those beautiful eggs!
lau.gif

I'll talk to my DH and see if he'd want to meet you half way... would you want to do that? I'm leaving town on Thursday but he might be able to do it.

5Leepy!

Quote:
Welcome!

And tell those Shiner guys to ship that stuff to more places in Houston hehe.

Where can you NOT get Shiner beer in Houston??? It's in every store and bar in Montgomery County .. just 40 miles up the road.. LOL

Back
Top Bottom