Texas

I live three houses from post office and right downtown and alot of the houses down our road burn our brush right in our backyard so it is cool. I have alot of tractors drive by my house alot. Drives my little dog pepper crazy.

We're not that isolated. We only have 5 acres, but houses are back from the road and besides our place is plenty enough for us to take care of. We have trees on 3 sides and 10 acres between our nearest neighbor. But we all know each other on this road and have about the same mind set so look out for each other. I've lived in the cities and never again!

wow just saw your in Odessa also, that's where my oldest son lives, him, his wife and son are coming down this weekend to see me, can't wait :) My daughter in-law is a elem. school teacher there. And my grandson (6 yrs. old) goes to school there. Frazzle wont look much better, they have few feathers and more quails I was told, but don't know.
Odessa is the last part of Texas I ever saw myself living...well, maybe El Paso is the last...We are originally from Marble Falls, its extremely different here to say the least. We were extremely blessed that my husband found employment before getting out of the military so I have to stop myself when I feel like complaining about the area...

Enjoy your Mother's Day weekend with your family visiting!!!

I took a picture tonight so I could use it for my avatar. They sure are pretty but 18 weeks and no eggs yet.
hu.gif

I bet they are getting close!

DH and I ran a business in Willis for 3 yrs. We got so tired of the bigotry, racisim, opinionated haters we closed our shop and I'm so glad to get away from all that junk. Being retired is so nice. We might be broke most of the time but we are so much happier.

DH and I ran a business in Willis for 3 yrs.  We got so tired of the bigotry, racisim, opinionated haters we closed our shop and I'm so glad to get away from all that junk.  Being retired is so nice.  We might be broke most of the time but we are so much happier.

Sometimes being broke is better cause u becone closer to each other. Cause u relize u dont need fancy things to make ur life happy and to make u love each other.

Odessa is the last part of Texas I ever saw myself living...well, maybe El Paso is the last...We are originally from Marble Falls, its extremely different here to say the least. We were extremely blessed that my husband found employment before getting out of the military so I have to stop myself when I feel like complaining about the area...

Enjoy your Mother's Day weekend with your family visiting!!!

Thanks, wow I Lived in Granite Shoals before moving here to Leander, and my son went to school in Burnet and played football for the Bulldogs :) Small world. Yes my son has a GREAT job and promoted 2 times since he moved to Odessa. I miss them not being near me though! :(

Back
Top Bottom