Texas

Hello fellow texans!! I've got quite a few chicks I'd like to sell. I've got barred rocks and some barred rock leghorn crosses that could go any time now. I've hatched almost 100 since the first of November. I'll be keeping some of them but if your interested in some chicks shoot me a pm and we can go over the details. I'm not looking to get rich just making room. I've got a great brooder set up and my mortality rate is very low. I have only lost maybe 5 or 6 birds out of every thing I've hatched. I'd be willing to keep birds until they are 4 weeks old or sell them as soon as what you want is hatched out. If you want barred rocks I can set the eggs and hatch you about as many as you want. Just trying to offer an earlier in the year start and an alternative to feed store birds.

Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you.

Batchhatchin'

Hello fellow texans!! I've got quite a few chicks I'd like to sell. I've got barred rocks and some barred rock leghorn crosses that could go any time now. I've hatched almost 100 since the first of November. I'll be keeping some of them but if your interested in some chicks shoot me a pm and we can go over the details. I'm not looking to get rich just making room. I've got a great brooder set up and my mortality rate is very low. I have only lost maybe 5 or 6 birds out of every thing I've hatched. I'd be willing to keep birds until they are 4 weeks old or sell them as soon as what you want is hatched out. If you want barred rocks I can set the eggs and hatch you about as many as you want. Just trying to offer an earlier in the year start and an alternative to feed store birds.

Thanks in advance and look forward to hearing from you.

Batchhatchin'

Where are you at?

Is there any way to get a Texas buy sell trade thread going. I see all these people offering eggs, chicks and grown birds for sale locally in the classifieds but it seems they are all on the eastern side of the map or in California. It sure would be nice to have a common place for Texas members. I totally understand people in those states that are the size of our county's driving to get birds but let's face it Texas isn't one of those states.

Back
Top Bottom