Texas

All I can say is...... OMG!!!! lolol
smile.png

Just got back home from the 2012 Bluebonnet Classic Poultry Show... It was amazing!! I so can not wait until the next one.... I bought two beautiful magnets, but somehow lost the one with a turkin on it... Also bought a beautiful white baby silkie from Tina Egan... Love it already Tina!!! It is getting along great with the three blue and two buff babies that I have....
Trish

Quote:

The FIRST TABLE-TOP SERAMA SHOW in TEXAS

5th Annual "Fancy Feathers 4-H Open Chicken Show”
APA/ABA/SCNA sanctioned
March 10, 2012
Comal County Fairgrounds
701 Common Street, New Braunfels, TX

SCNA Judge: Scott Thompson

 All are eligible to compete for awards (subject to Fancy Feathers Show rules and requirements).

 To enter the Lone Star State Serama Show, please use the Fancy Feathers Chicken Show Entry/Registration form. Subject to their show rules, submission deadlines and entry fees apply. http://fancyfeatherstx.org/OpenChickenShow.aspx

**Also send an email with the entry details or copy of the entry form to: [email protected]

 The SCNA Standard of Perfection will be used. http://www.scnaonline.org/standards-and-judging.html

 Winners of awards will be listed in the LSSSC and SCNA websites

 A short instructional demo about table-top showing will be performed before show judging starts

MORE DETAILS COMING SOON.

If you have any questions, please email [email protected]

Hello Fellow Texans!! My girls have been working overtime and I have around 60 Olive Egger / Easter Egger hatching eggs. I'm fixing to wash them up to sell as eating eggs but they are such gorgeous colored eggs I hate to sell them as eating eggs. If you are interested in any hatching eggs please PM me ASAP. Thanks

~Aspen

Since the auction site is not available just now, I just want to ask my fellow Texans if anyone in the Houston area has a use for or needs a quality black Orpington Roo. My boy is 10 months old and is from HinkJC farms. I hate to part with him but life happens. I can't ship. He is very sweet!

65925_georgeprecut.jpg

PS - he likes beer too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIwxm8e9A08

Update
: He has a new home!

Last edited:
Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
If I was closer I'd take him in a heart-beat!

~Aspen

Thanks! I really hate to get rid of my baby boy!​

I am in Killeen Texas and have two polish crested that are three years old I think they are both hens not sure. Have not heard them crow but one has big claws. One black with white crown and one buff . The buff one has been attacked by a racoon but we saved her and she now looks better the before. I really need to find a forever home for them I have 37 chicken total and just ordered 35 more but due to the racoons and the other chickens pecking on them they are in a inclosure by themselfs. I need the space for the new chicks. Dont worry if i cant get find them a forever home I will just have to build them another coop and run.I just thought that if there is anybody that loves these polish crested they could live in a group of there own. If interested please let me know.

Quote:
If I was closer I'd take him in a heart-beat!

~Aspen

Thanks! I really hate to get rid of my baby boy!

Why do you have to rehome him? I have a pair of Black Orps. My Black Orp boy is not quite grown yet but he will look similar to your boy. My Orps are also from the Hinkles.
smile.png

~Aspen

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
Thanks! I really hate to get rid of my baby boy!

Why do you have to rehome him? I have a pair of Black Orps. My Black Orp boy is not quite grown yet but he will look similar to your boy. My Orps are also from the Hinkles.
smile.png

~Aspen​

I had rehomed a part English Splash cockerel months ago with the promise that if he didn't work out, I'd take him back. Well, I had to eat that promise and take the splash back. In the meantime I discovered that the splash really is better for my purposes than this wonderful black is. I've gotten a complaint after one day from a neighbor about crowing (they have been crowing like mad), one that I really, really don't want to piss off. I so very much hope I can sell out and get a place in the country so I won't have to face this again ever!!! It's heartbreaking but I love both roos and it just depends what your goal is.

Update: He has a new home!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom