Texas

No I have enough to take care of now!
barnie.gif

Does anyone know of a good copper maran breeder?
I will be shortly. My Roosters are starting to try to crow, but the hens aren't mature yet. Once they are fully mature I am going to seek an NPIP certification. I plan on breeding Black Copper Marans, Chocolate Orpingtons. I am holding out to figure out what the gender of my Blue Americana and Splash Americana to see if that is a worthwhile endeavor.

Last edited:
when ours pip but do not make progress, we help them out of the shell a little bit. We had to help one this weekend, it had its head caught under its wing facing the wrong way. I believe it would have died in the shell if not helped. It is doing fine now. Of course sometimes nothing helps.

when ours pip but do not make progress, we help them out of the shell a little bit. We had to help one this weekend, it had its head caught under its wing facing the wrong way. I believe it would have died in the shell if not helped. It is doing fine now. Of course sometimes nothing helps.
We did that with an EE. It so fascinated the kids they kept handling it. Now, you can snatch it up and pet it like a cat if you want to.

Back
Top Bottom