Texas

Hello from Arlington, Texas. Can not wait for September 1st. We do not live in a HOA area (well, it has one but not a working one). Love my ladies. Hope all the people that live in HOA's are able to have their chickens also. It depends on the size of your land on how many you can have here. Being in housing we are on about .24 acres.
That is why I love Texas. It is the most free Republic in the Union.

Has anyone ever ordered from Meyer hatchery? I'm thinking of ordering some SFH, but want to make sure they are reputable, and that what they send are true SFH. Thank you in advance for your opinions.
I've ordered from meyer, and my petchicken! I've also ordered from Metzer farms and a couple other places. All of them were easy to work with and had successful deliveries. I've lost baby chicks here and there, but nothing to do with where they came from.

I've ordered from meyer, and my petchicken! I've also ordered from Metzer farms and a couple other places. All of them were easy to work with and had successful deliveries. I've lost baby chicks here and there, but nothing to do with where they came from.
All of the above are reputable hatcheries. The benefit is they have vent sexers. I have only had one issue with My Pet Chicken, when I ordered another Buff Orpington hen for table eggs they sent me a Roo. We ate him.

More of my Coronation Sussex chicks are hatching, so I know the boys are doing their job. I like to run a hatch to test fertility.

Wow, so Sugarland is planning on annexing you?
So, is your address Rosenberg?
If so, I would love to know how!
We had well water in Greatwood forever, then about 2 years ago Sugarland started the whole annexing process. We now have city water and every year we get those water reports! Yikes, can anyone say Erin Brockovich(PPG)!!!!

Wow, so Sugarland is planning on annexing you?
So, is your address Rosenberg?
If so, I would love to know how!
We had well water in Greatwood forever, then about 2 years ago Sugarland started the whole annexing process. We now have city water and every year we get those water reports! Yikes, can anyone say Erin Brockovich(PPG)!!!!

Rosenberg will be annexing us, not Sugar Land. Sorry about the confusion. Shhhhh.....I am hoping they forget about us for a while.

Hey there im from the bcs area, bryan college station, home of the aggies. And im new to this thing, not raising chickens... Any body close by me?
frow.gif
Welcome from Rosenberg!

Back
Top Bottom