Texas

Same 25 chicks getting their first sod today. Growing fast! IMG_3656.JPG IMG_3658.JPG IMG_3662.JPG

Wet wet wet here. Tomatoes got fungus from all the rain. It might be in the low 90's, but it's just sooo humid it makes me tired.

So much rain! I can't store anymore rainwater. Every barrel, jug, can is full. Pond runneth over. Been getting so many deluges this year my neighbor's frog farm drowned. :lau

Seriously, I've got an 80 year old oak leaning in saturated ground. It's been that wet.

Poor frogs. :lol:

WOW! I hope you don't lose your 80 year old oak tree. I heard the thunder, saw the dark clouds and we got 3 drops. I have two frogs in the smithy. I keep water in a bowl for them to sit in. Isn't that pathetic???

Thanks, I don't want to lose it either! I'm afraid of a domino effect since we have so many huge trees. One could pull down others, especially with the soil so wet. At least it's pointed away from the house and outbuildings.

Yes its been crazy wet here. Cant mow the back because the riding mower will sink. Feel like the weeds are taking over. Wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the storms being so brutal with lightening and high winds. Kids don't do well around here with storms anymore. We did a lot of animal rescue work after the tornado and many of our friends were affected so its touchy when the springs are like this. Plus I'm really tired of the dogs tracking mud in all day.

I hear you about the rain. I am on a site for mushroom lovers (don't laugh we all have some geek in us) and I posted day before yesterday 9 pics of DIFFERENT mushrooms/fungi that were growing within maybe 100 feet of each other. That is insane. But we have big dogs and I am so done with cleaning mud off of their feet before they can come inside.

Back
Top Bottom