Texas

Hi all.

My wife and I are originally from Minnesota and Wisconsin, but we moved to Texas in 2003 and have been here since. We've traveled a bit, from San Antonio to Fort Worth to Nacogdoches. We landed in Austin 7 years ago, and moved to Dripping Springs last year.

Since moving from our postage size lot to a 3/4 acre lot, we've definitely come to love the slower life the DS offers. Not to mention that we can have chickens now without bothering any neighbors!

-Joel

Hi all.

My wife and I are originally from Minnesota and Wisconsin, but we moved to Texas in 2003 and have been here since. We've traveled a bit, from San Antonio to Fort Worth to Nacogdoches. We landed in Austin 7 years ago, and moved to Dripping Springs last year.

Since moving from our postage size lot to a 3/4 acre lot, we've definitely come to love the slower life the DS offers. Not to mention that we can have chickens now without bothering any neighbors!

-Joel
Hi Joel!
We have another member from DS..I can't for the life of me think of her user name right now, but I will remember.
Let me sleep on it.

Hi all.

-Joel

Welcome to the Texas thread Joel! Slower pace is good. Come back and let us know what kind of chickens and/or animals you have.

Hi everybody! I want to express my solidarity to those who have been affected by the hurricane Harvey. Sometimes life can be mean but you must never give up.

Thank you for the kind thoughts!

Hi everyone I lived in texas my whole life in a place called Wichita falls. I was wondering if anyone is selling cheap or free female ducks.

It is getting harder to actually meet someone who is a native Texan now days! Or at least their family has been in Texas for several generations.
I am a Texas, was born and raised in Pasadena, TX, my grandparents lived in a small town, Cumby, about 60 miles east of Dallas! So I guess I am the unusual one! LOL Love this ole' state!

Back
Top Bottom