Texas

I rehomed 4 beautiful Lavender Orp roosters today. They went to a farm with a lot of white and brown leghorns. I know I shouldn't get attached to chickens but I almost cried when I dropped them off. :hit
I have 8 little "pullets" in a new coop. (I'm thinking of getting a few more & hiding them from my hubby)
Does anyone know of a support group for chicken addiction?
Yeah, the support group is here! BYC! :lol:

Young 17week Amercauna Cockerel/Rooster for Rehome
in Dallas/Ft Worth Area!

Hatched May 19th weekend...
Beautiful Lavender Amercauna Roo/Australorp hen offspring!
Gorgeous speckled black feathers! Long Legs!
Ready to go, hoping to rehome this week since he just started crowing this weekend..
Serious inquires please..Rehome fee included..
00h0h_1BstKheyYqk_600x450.jpg

00K0K_iK7IoQAae5F_600x450.jpg
00000_7TmuyRRArAu_600x450.jpg

Once again I have to pass on another beautiful pea comb stunning male, never fails.. I had someone interested no show on me yesterday, Anyone interested?

Chicken addict ????
What's that?? :lau
Support group, I think you found it, we're listening.
Chicken Addict: a person who buys baby chicks because they are on sale for $1(or just because they're cute). Hurry y'all tractor supply has itty-bitty pullets for $1!!!! Yes! Just one dollar! (I bought 4 more and snuck them in with the ones I bought last weekend.)

Young 17week Amercauna Cockerel/Rooster for Rehome
in Dallas/Ft Worth Area!

Hatched May 19th weekend...
Beautiful Lavender Amercauna Roo/Australorp hen offspring!
Gorgeous speckled black feathers! Long Legs!
Ready to go, hoping to rehome this week since he just started crowing this weekend..
Serious inquires please..Rehome fee included..
View attachment 1535711
View attachment 1535713 View attachment 1535712
Once again I have to pass on another beautiful pea comb stunning male, never fails.. I had someone interested no show on me yesterday, Anyone interested?
He is fabulous! Wish I had room for another rooster. I hope you find a home for him.

He looks a little like my "little" roo, DorisView attachment 1536035
Love his coloring, wow definitely some interesting & striking grey going on there.. I love having broodies hatch but wish I didn't have to get rid of my little boys. Proud that I found great home for last year's Roo and looking for same with this one.
I don't give them away for free(plus why?); hate to think they get into wrong hands..

Love his coloring, wow definitely some interesting & striking grey going on there.. I love having broodies hatch but wish I didn't have to get rid of my little boys. Proud that I found great home for last year's Roo and looking for same with this one.
I don't give them away for free(plus why?); hate to think they get into wrong hands..
I know what you mean. I had a broody hatch out two roos and I bought 6 lavender orps, only 2 girls out of the eight. I kept 2 roos since we had lost our favorelle rooster to a predator. I found a home for the other 4 roos with someone I know who has a farm. It was still heartbreaking to give them up. I hope you find a great home for yours.

Back
Top Bottom