Texas

TexasChick, it was me that wanted the silkie roo. :D I pray you still have him. I have been wanting to get a few silkies. You wouldn't have any female silkies for sale huh? Please let me know. I haven't been on in a while. Been super busy with work and family.

Anyone interested in a Pet Quality Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock Roo? He has some brassiness on his back, so he should not be used for breeding, but he is a great guy. He is the "middle" in a pack of 11 weeks old Roos and seems to like people, at least he will walk up when treats are around. I am in South Austin, near Dripping Springs. I had told myself I was only keeping 2 Roos, then 2 Roos have a home so the remaining 5 were going to the freezer camp at 12 weeks, but I just can't seem to do it......

PS He is free

OK what was with the surprise storm yesterday????
It said a half inch...maybe of rain. I dont know how much it rained here but more like 3 inches.
And I lost 11 of my poults I just put on the ground.
somad.gif

I couldn't go rescue them because of the lightening.

OK what was with the surprise storm yesterday????
It said a half inch...maybe of rain. I dont know how much it rained here but more like 3 inches.
And I lost 11 of my poults I just put on the ground.
somad.gif

I couldn't go rescue them because of the lightening.
I might have chanced the lightning to go rescue mine.. anything we can do to help? I have a broody that can hatch eggs.

I might have chanced the lightning to go rescue mine.. anything we can do to help? I have a broody that can hatch eggs.
Thank you for the offer I have plenty of incubators.
love.gif

I was pacing the floors wanting to go out but I have an ICD an Internal Cardiac Defibrillator so I am like a human lightening rod....
lau.gif

It was just most of my Rio Grandes that I lost
hit.gif

Thank you for the offer I have plenty of incubators.
love.gif

I was pacing the floors wanting to go out but I have an ICD an Internal Cardiac Defibrillator so I am like a human lightening rod....
lau.gif

It was just most of my Rio Grandes that I lost
hit.gif
From your signature.. it looks like you had atleast 4 slav--I meant family members you could send out next time. :p

Moonkit, didja ever find eggs for your broodies? Hopefully, I'll have all my fertile ones collected today for my hatch, so I'll have some Blue Ameraucanas on Blue and Splash Ameraucanas if that will help you out.

Hey Everybody!!! Haven't been on in several days - I've been busy, busy, busy!! With the garden, chickens, "kids" and house cleaning, who has time for a job :) Look what I have at my house!!!

Pikachu was born June 1, 2012 while I was at my day job :) I've got another doe due June 19th and am hoping she drops at least one doe. My latest shipment of Maran chicks are doing well. I might let them out of solitary confinement this weekend. That puts my number up to about 25 to show in January. I would love to add some silkies to my flock, preferably frizzles. Does anyone know of who I can contact? I love my flock, but I've definitely discovered a second love in my goaties :)

Moonkit, didja ever find eggs for your broodies? Hopefully, I'll have all my fertile ones collected today for my hatch, so I'll have some Blue Ameraucanas on Blue and Splash Ameraucanas if that will help you out.

Rockin R hasn't answered my PM.. so I don't know. I just need some eggs to put under her, let her hatch and mother them a bit and see if that 'cures' her. Of course, thanks to my luck.. my bantam d'uccle cross wants to be broody now too!
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom