Texas

Ah yes we have a few members here from Waco. I think we'd have more if the rules weren't so strict on them lately
smack.gif

It's getting bad here in Texas ... I heard a lady who had a few dogs and farm animals (including chickens) that were all healthy and well taken care of got siezed because animal rights idiots said they were mistreated. (a breeder who has always had nice dogs almost lost all hers because the animals rights (there is a difference between animals and animal welfare! Im all for animal welfare!) offered the local dog catcher 5000 to find breeders. So, we all have to watch out for all the animal rights sponsored bills and laws both state and local!!

It's getting bad here in Texas ... I heard a lady who had a few dogs and farm animals (including chickens) that were all healthy and well taken care of got siezed because animal rights idiots said they were mistreated. (a breeder who has always had nice dogs almost lost all hers because the animals rights (there is a difference between animals and animal welfare! Im all for animal welfare!) offered the local dog catcher 5000 to find breeders. So, we all have to watch out for all the animal rights sponsored bills and laws both state and local!!
th.gif

My husband and I finally finished our move! We are now happily out in the hill country of Glen Rose! Anyone out and about in the area? We will be receiving some chicks in the beginning of august! Looking forward to them but would love to find some breeders in our area. I may not be able to check this for a week or two because I don't have internet yet. Please send me a message if you have some to sell.

Back
Top Bottom