007Sean

Becoming Ridiculously Awesome
Premium Feather Member
Oct 25, 2015
South Central Texas
I think we are buying land soon so I’m not sure where we move to but for now I’m in grimes county raising 3 hens, two golden sex links and one rir and 4 Easter egger chicks two are roos
Howdy :frow and Welcome to the Texas thread! Jump right in and say what's on your mind. :D You near Anderson or Navasota? or other?

NickyPick

Songster
Sep 18, 2010
Cypress, TX
I think we are buying land soon so I’m not sure where we move to but for now I’m in grimes county raising 3 hens, two golden sex links and one rir and 4 Easter egger chicks two are roos
I like Grimes County. Hilly, treed and open. Ha, plus the billboards: Do the Crime, You'll Do the Time in Grimes County" What area are you moving to?

AllenK RGV

Chicken Addict
Premium Feather Member
Jul 23, 2017
Deep South Texas Laureles,TX 10A
'Least I drop the ball,
Unlike the "stoner" that stalled.
What a busy fall!

View attachment 2362040

View attachment 2362041
Ugh! You guys are killing me with your prose. Iambic pentameter no less. At least if my HS English is correct. I never passed college English even though I took it three times, but there are side stories as to why. "See spot run" Asian girl got an A while I got D's on my papers she graded on the Gamma curve. Another English teacher had us only reading Maya D'Angelo and Malcomb X. Now I do love Maya D'Angelo so thank her for exposing me to that author. I do like Douglass Eddings even more. Mr. 42! I wouldn't have that tacky asian girl comment if she didn't make us proof read each others papers. I told the young lady hers was crap and she got an A. Seriously it was all See spot run grade. Subject-noun-verb. It was painful to read. It was seriously 4th grader work at college.

Last edited:

Top Bottom