Texas

I think we are buying land soon so I’m not sure where we move to but for now I’m in grimes county raising 3 hens, two golden sex links and one rir and 4 Easter egger chicks two are roos
Howdy :frow and Welcome to the Texas thread! Jump right in and say what's on your mind. :D You near Anderson or Navasota? or other?

I think we are buying land soon so I’m not sure where we move to but for now I’m in grimes county raising 3 hens, two golden sex links and one rir and 4 Easter egger chicks two are roos
I like Grimes County. Hilly, treed and open. Ha, plus the billboards: Do the Crime, You'll Do the Time in Grimes County" What area are you moving to?

'Least I drop the ball,
Unlike the "stoner" that stalled.
What a busy fall!

055627.png

storm_26_ens.gif

'Least I drop the ball,
Unlike the "stoner" that stalled.
What a busy fall!

View attachment 2362040

View attachment 2362041
Ugh! You guys are killing me with your prose. Iambic pentameter no less. At least if my HS English is correct. I never passed college English even though I took it three times, but there are side stories as to why. "See spot run" Asian girl got an A while I got D's on my papers she graded on the Gamma curve. Another English teacher had us only reading Maya D'Angelo and Malcomb X. Now I do love Maya D'Angelo so thank her for exposing me to that author. I do like Douglass Eddings even more. Mr. 42! I wouldn't have that tacky asian girl comment if she didn't make us proof read each others papers. I told the young lady hers was crap and she got an A. Seriously it was all See spot run grade. Subject-noun-verb. It was painful to read. It was seriously 4th grader work at college.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom