Texas

Sighs.
It's hard getting old.
I HATE HATE HATE the hot especially HUMID Temps.
My partner will be 85 in a couple of weeks-below a temp of 75-he's cold. Long sleeve flannel shirt and jeans. Since he fell on Sept 2nd, its been flannel sleep pants around the house. Never thought I would get him to wear anything besides blue jeans.
He worked on chicken coop yesterday, crawling around on knees.
We are adding a second layer of hardware cloth around bottom. Inside layer is 1/2 inch hardware cloth the new layer is 2x4 inch welded wire. Now he says hip joints hurt he's sore. Coop half finished, might have to wait a few days to finish. One day at a time.
LIFE IS GOOD
You guys will get it done. Might I suggest y'all look into turmeric powder in a tea or fruit drink mix for the inflammation.... I use it like water for my knee and wrists.... Just FYI....

So my superstar dog is the Belgian Malinois he is all of 70 pounds and we keep feeding him more hoping to add a few pounds. Bite hold and tug is programmed into this breed. He converts excess feed into energy and frisbee time. Then we have a chocolate Lab 80 pound chicken egg thief I guess she is a free ranger. The other girls aren't so efficient at hunting chicken nests. They are my pack.

Regardless of my musing they are all fixed and vetted. I hope all yours are as well. We keep them topspotted and free of internal parasites monthly. All of our dogs would choose us again.

Oh and I really love that they hate @hole next door. They give him grief.
At one point our "pack of fur kids" numbered 11 rescues. Our Vet wishes many more of her clients were as good about pet care as I have been with her over the last decade as of now..... Due entirely to aging out we are down to 5 currently but, my Better-half has teased me with finding a new puppy rescue.... A pug. :rolleyes: The only thing it's got going for it as far as I'm concerned is that it's a clone to the pug from M.I.B. movie series. I'm not a fan of this breed but, if the kiddos picked it.. so be it. It is going to have to adjust. And the big boys and girls will also have to adjust to an ankle biter!

So I had like the cutest 1.5 hours in bed. I napped and the Mallinois maintained his heat potential against me. It felt cute if I anthropomorphize about it. That dog doesn't want to pull a muscle when he goes into action he already has run off not in a bad way just he is lost somewhere on our property. He is a good dang dog and you do not mess with his property.

Late Edit_All dog's are quiet outside. I think it is all done.

Last edited:
So I had like the cutest 1.5 hours in bed. I napped and the Mallinois maintained his heat potential against me. It felt cute if I anthropomorphize about it. That dog doesn't want to pull a muscle when he goes into action he already has run off not in a bad way just he is lost somewhere on our property. He is a good dang dog and you do not mess with his property.

Late Edit_All dog's are quiet outside. I think it is all done.

Yeah, I can easily imagine and have likely had similar experience in my life.

Ok so here is my review of Lehman's clothes drying wrack. We have owned one for 3.5 years and it is fully functional. I find it hard to believe Pennsylvania dutch aren't Texas retards. But they got it right. That drying wrack has sat in the sun for 3+ years and isn't damaged. All of its ropes are tight. Trust me it is not fun like thier ad says. https://www.lehmans.com/product/large-deluxe-spinning-clothes-dryer/

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom