Texas

******RANT********
###@$%^&^$#!
Weather!
I give up!
Some much I want to do outside, by the time I get finished with what HAS to be done, it gets cold and ugly. Then when it warms up, it's time to do the HAS to again. This weather is stupidly ridiculous. I'm fed up.

*******RANT OVER*******
ducks head in shame and slinks back to warm chair

******RANT********
###@$%^&^$#!
Weather!
I give up!
Some much I want to do outside, by the time I get finished with what HAS to be done, it gets cold and ugly. Then when it warms up, it's time to do the HAS to again. This weather is stupidly ridiculous. I'm fed up.

*******RANT OVER*******
ducks head in shame and slinks back to warm chair
It my haiku thread (elsewhere in forum) the last few are directly related to your rant... I never have liked high humidity, frigid cold winds.... even more so these last two years since knee surgery....

FB_IMG_1619035323953.jpg

Just fished spraying for mites and bad bugs in all the coops nooks & crannies after a full clean out of everything over the last few days. Get to repeat the bug spray in 10 days. Yippee skippy.

ladders, ramps, & nesting boxes will all get Pressure washed and then once dried, bug spray on them as well. Have a fresh batch of Lime “whitewash” mixed up and settling for application in a day or two. Didn’t get to this last summer. Oh well....

Oh and @AllenK RGV (begins to giggle) the “surgery suite” currently looks like this.....
174747F1-2DD5-4EC6-956A-D55C26EB77B8.jpeg
And this...
B66BFA27-90FB-4D2F-8193-BE71DD2B46D2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom