Texas

Blink and full body sweat.
I'm sick of hot. It's starting to affect my mood, attitudes, outlook, life in general.

Screenshot_20220717-181848_Weather.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220709-045327_Weather.jpg
    Screenshot_20220709-045327_Weather.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 1
Thank you! I needed the hug! I'm so down u happy. This world stinks
Breathe.
Soak a washcloth in cool water. Wring it out some. So it doesn’t straight up start dripping.
Roll it like a log. Lay it around the back of your neck. Specifically across the main arteries on either side of the spine.

Use a 2nd one for laying across each *inside* of elbow & knee.

Then repeat on the ankles & wrists.

These are the quickest way to accelerate the cooling.

No joke. Bear woke me to go out about 7AM-ish? Foggy memory… next thing I know Tsyvie, the nearly deaf OES walks and noses me to get up… it was 10:30. (-oh crap-)… tries to get outta bed and shoulder did a now typical wierd non-functioning action…. Tools me almost 10 minutes to rush around and get ready to leave, get dressed, make protein shake & water bottles filled… then leave to see clients….

Well it reached 114*F before heat index so far today… humidity is the ONLY saving grace! Currently it’s down to 18%. This! This I can handle. This I can pace myself carefully and be remotely productive…

I have been very very down recently, due to personal life drama. I hate drama and chaos in my life.
I try to find beautiful in every day, but.. .. hot dry brown ....nothing pretty
Yesterday, looking at my world, I realized the tall grass. I have not mowed since early May. I needs mowing, however, if I mow, with this heat, it will kill it. Grass still half ass green.
So, I got brave (and probably stupid) set mower on highest setting, mowed from driveway to tank. I feel better, that part of yard looks better. Pine needles covering everything, I need to rake and put in run. I think the pine is protecting Grass from this brutal heat/sun so I'll let it lay a while longer.
Want to paint coop, again, this heat stopping me.

I know that feeling. The heat has extended my coop build. Hard to do anything after work because it's not cooling off till about 8pm. I can't start at that time due to having to get up at 4am for work the next morning.

Brother offered to do some work in the mornings on it. So its slowly coming along. Just two weeks till hatch and ship now.

Back
Top Bottom