Texas

Y'all aren't looking at this correctly. I am thankful for all the snow that I don't have to shovel. Heat is miserable but the cold hurts.

This is coming from a guy with no upstairs AC at the moment. I am thankful we have 2 AC units. AC guys will be here tomorrow to install a unit to replace the 19 year old one. RIP.

Y'all aren't looking at this correctly. I am thankful for all the snow that I don't have to shovel. Heat is miserable but the cold hurts.

This is coming from a guy with no upstairs AC at the moment. I am thankful we have 2 AC units. AC guys will be here tomorrow to install a unit to replace the 19 year old one. RIP.
I agree completely! I hate the cold way more than the heat, lol. My husband told me yesterday that there are really only 3 months when it is miserable, mid Jan-the end of February and July-about mid Aug...

I hope you get that a/c fixed quickly!
I agree completely! I hate the cold way more than the heat, lol. My husband told me yesterday that there are really only 3 months when it is miserable, mid Jan-the end of February and July-about mid Aug...

I'm not sure how I feel about the cold. I used to love it. I loved the snow too.
Nowadays I know what the phrase "so cold my bones ache" means.
On the other hand I can add warm layers and I don't have to worry as much about outdoor animals. I can take all my layers off and still suffer in this weather. And I have anxiety from worrying about my standard flock.

I hope you get that a/c fixed quickly!
Thank you and we are scheduled for tomorrow. Seems there is a shortage of AC techs.
I'm not sure how I feel about the cold. I used to love it. I loved the snow too.
Nowadays I know what the phrase "so cold my bones ache" means.
On the other hand I can add warm layers and I don't have to worry as much about outdoor animals. I can take all my layers off and still suffer in this weather. And I have anxiety from worrying about my standard flock.
Go naked! :D
People pay good money for sauna's and we live in one. Other option is make a wallow and get comfortable. Pigs and chickens are starting the next new fad!

The standard chickens are still tropical birds. As long as they have water and shade, we are good. Imagine the steamy jungles of our ancestors. My birds are wallowing in the damp soil under my raised bed planters. The bananas are still recovering and they still hang out in the banana clumps. It's our favorite shade.

Back
Top Bottom