Texas

Thank you. Great info for the roof and paint. I will probably go with the plywood , tar paper, and tin. I didn't know that about white, so white it is.

Thank you so much! I hope you found your keys too. As for me I'm still without a car. 😕 Don't EVER buy a Volvo!!! You can't find anyone to fix them and we live too from from the dealership. ☹️. Happy Easter! 🐣
Sounds like you got a good plan for your roof! Good luck with it!

Yikes! Ain't that the truth! Hope you can get something figured out! I'm thankful to have friends and relatives who taught me Automechanincs in order to repair my vehicles (the joys of owning some oldies, always something going on) Any idea what's wrong with it?

This is wonderful info. Thank you so much! What do you mean by "yard waste?" Do I need to roto till the area around the ponds first, then add the junk mail, grass clippings, cardboard, etc and till the added stuff into the ground? Or just throw the stuff on top of the ground? I assume you shred everything.
Shredded yard waste is whatever the county residents drop off and the county drops in the grinder or shredder. Leaves, grass clippings, trees of all kinds, palm fronds, banana plants, old mulch and what ever. The best is green and brown parts that compost quickly. This really isn't mulch but I use the woodier piles for mulch. If it has a lot of green, it composts fast and feeds the dirt.

Since poop is green (high nitrogen content), you want absorbent brown to absorb and compost the poop. Branches and logs that are pulverized.

The smell is ammonia. The woody bits absorb and the bacteria consume the nitrogen or convert it into a usable form for plants. Feed the dirt to feed the plants.

Hey, sorry. Most of the time I'm eon the BYC app on my phone, and I am not smart enough to figure out how to link things that way. (Or more accurately, get the link to the article I want.)

This article is good: Hoop Coop

This seems to just be more ideas about hoop coops, but I think it might be helpful to you: top 10 hoop coop ideas
Thank you for posting the link.
These are great ideas. I will have my son build one of these instead of what I was thinking about making. The temporary coop my son built is almost done. He just needs to roof it but it's way too small. I will show him these. I love this. We can build it around the pond. Thank you so much! ❤️. We are learning.

Back
Top Bottom