Texas

Well the little girl did not make it
sad.png
she was dead when I got home. My DD and I will bury her tonight, not my norm but DD wants to do it. I was torn on how far to go, did not want to save her now only to lose her once I was attached, seems to happen with the "failure to thrive" babies.

The others are all doing GREAT, that leaves me with 8, which is a good number to add to my flock. Still sad but I know it is just the way the chicken world is.

I also have some Serama and Silkie eggs in the bator. Hope I get some out of those.

sad.png
she was dead when I got home. My DD and I will bury her tonight, not my norm but DD wants to do it. I was torn on how far to go, did not want to save her now only to lose her once I was attached, seems to happen with the "failure to thrive" babies.

The others are all doing GREAT, that leaves me with 8, which is a good number to add to my flock. Still sad but I know it is just the way the chicken world is.

I also have some Serama and Silkie eggs in the bator. Hope I get some out of those.

hugs.gif
I am sorry.

Lisa :)

sad.png

hugs.gif
So sorry, hon.

Does anyone have a single juvie Salmon Faverolles pullet for sale or know of a breeder who is willing to ship? I am in Houston. I've only had chickens for two weeks now and am DYING for a Faverolles to round out my small flock. The chicken math has already started...

X2 & no medicated

Where do you buy these feeds?

They are the ones who supply my crimped corn, crimped oats and austrian winter peas. :)   It's looking like they may actually have everything I need for my own blend.....just trying to figure out if I can order direct from them or not ...

I use Wendlands Feed only.

We use Dumor from TSC.

I use H&H - made and sold here in Texas.

Totally off the subject of chickens.....Evelyn has arrived!! I'm so happy
smile.png
Step-grandbaby #10 and the first one close enough to us for us to be the total "spoil 'em rotten" kind of grandparents. The others are all up in Wichita (Kansas), Olathe (Kansas) or Denver (Colorado). **insert proud grandma moment here** Thank you for letting me squeal.
smile.png
Back to your regularly scheduled Texas Thread
gig.gif
Oh congrats! I do know how you feel! I have 8 g-kids currently living in Florida. My oldest SS has 7, he's in the Air Force so they are on the move alot, but have not lived close. My second SS lives in Orlando and has one that we rarely see of course. Then our younger son has one and lives 15 mins away(dancing) I love the Nanna thing! That is Tomas in my avatar, he loves to help his Nanna do chores. Especially collecting eggs, then eating them.
Severe Thunderstorm Watch​

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH OUTLINE UPDATE FOR WS 150
NWS STORM PREDICTION CENTER NORMAN OK
1155 AM CDT THU MAY 9 2013

SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH 150 IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 700 PM CDT
FOR THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS

TXC001-027-035-049-053-059-081-083-093-095-099-139-143-145-151-
161-193-207-213-217-235-251-253-257-267-281-289-293-299-307-309-
319-327-331-333-349-353-395-399-411-413-417-425-431-435-441-447-
451-467-491-100000-
/O.NEW.KWNS.SV.A.0150.130509T1655Z-130510T0000Z/

TX
. TEXAS COUNTIES INCLUDED ARE

ANDERSON BELL BOSQUE
BROWN BURNET CALLAHAN
COKE COLEMAN COMANCHE
CONCHO CORYELL ELLIS
ERATH FALLS FISHER
FREESTONE HAMILTON HASKELL
HENDERSON HILL IRION
JOHNSON JONES KAUFMAN
KIMBLE LAMPASAS LEON
LIMESTONE LLANO MASON
MCCULLOCH MCLENNAN MENARD
MILAM MILLS NAVARRO
NOLAN ROBERTSON RUNNELS
SAN SABA SCHLEICHER SHACKELFORD
SOMERVELL STERLING SUTTON
TAYLOR THROCKMORTON TOM GREEN
VAN ZANDT WILLIAMSON
$$

Wow ! I slept right thru it !!
Does anyone have a single juvie Salmon Faverolles pullet for sale or know of a breeder who is willing to ship? I am in Houston. I've only had chickens for two weeks now and am DYING for a Faverolles to round out my small flock. The chicken math has already started...
You need to talk to Melissa Rose or Yinepu

Does anyone have a single juvie Salmon Faverolles pullet for sale or know of a breeder who is willing to ship? I am in Houston. I've only had chickens for two weeks now and am DYING for a Faverolles to round out my small flock. The chicken math has already started...

Quality feed in the heights in houston (45 and N. main) had sexed salmon favorelles chicks for sale last time i stopped by

Back
Top Bottom