Texas

YAY! Mandy that is DEFINITELY a boy! I remember you really wanted some out of your new bunch, too. Look at those big stout legs!!!

So far out of my new chicks I think I only have the one Silver Hamburg roo, my 'exotic chick". I am still thinking about off'n some of the older roos, though.

Here is Zebra, the Hamburg, 9 weeks....doesn't he have the biggest eyes??:

YAY! Mandy that is DEFINITELY a boy! I remember you really wanted some out of your new bunch, too. Look at those big stout legs!!!

So far out of my new chicks I think I only have the one Silver Hamburg roo, my 'exotic chick". I am still thinking about off'n some of the older roos, though.

Awww, I love the pattern of his feathers. So pretty! Yep, I am already calling him Cogburn and my husband said what if he's a girl. I told him to shut up and not even say that out loud. He better not be
fl.gif

PS I told DH about him hopping on me and loving on me. He said, yep, he's a boy, already trying to get in good with womenfolk. Makes for more food and special treats. DH should know all about that!
tongue2.gif

That pattern is really neat. Reminds me of playing cards. More like an Ace.

Back
Top Bottom