Texas

Same here. I've gotten all I need for a while up here in east Texas. Now I need it to be a tad dryer so I can get some stuff done!

No rain here so far. Hope it stays that way. I have gotten plenty!
You can send any unwanted rain my way
cool.png

Rain so much this morning. Then I tried to ship some chickens ... just to found outr that the PO is closed for hioliday. I used to narrow my shipping dates to ponly Mon-Wed. Now I will skip Mon to make my choices for shipping only Tues-Wed. It was a bad day to start with, coon again yesterday. When will Friday come ?

I just wanted to remind everyone that our club “The Gulf Coast Poultry Fanciers Association” is hosting our first large Poultry Show November 9th at the LSU Parker Coliseum in Baton Rouge, La on the campus of LSU. The deadline to enter this event is October 29th. For more information please check out our club’s web site. http://www.gcpfa.com/
Please help us by supporting this event and entering some birds because it will be a fun time for the entire family!!!
Thanks,
Chris Herzog

What breed is he and what happened?
He/She is an Easter Egger. While Tippie was hatching he/she ended up getting half way shrink wrapped. I finished hatching tippie since it was my fault in the first place. Tippie had a hard time starting to walk, once did tippie would walk on it's tip toes Hince:Tippie. Tippies eyes weren't the best, one was layzily rolled eye downward and one was actually rolling down into it's head.. But is now doing much better. I have a post out called my newky hatched chicks (meamt my newly hatched chicks

Back
Top Bottom