Texas

I'm still trying to get the plans for my chicken coop I want to build. I did find another photo of it though from a different angle. I think from the three photos I have I can get it built without plans. I just need to know how to arrange the nesting and roost area....

Here is another view.

Quote: Very interesting!! I actually used some myself for mosquitos because im allergic to deet....and the Mosquitos DOWN HERE WILL CARRY YOU AWAY!!!!!!!!!!! STILL..........IN NOVEMBER!!!! I love learning all this interesting things!!!!!

I'm still trying to get the plans for my chicken coop I want to build. I did find another photo of it though from a different angle. I think from the three photos I have I can get it built without plans. I just need to know how to arrange the nesting and roost area.... Here is another view.
Here what came up for "another view":
Hahahahahahaha!!!!! FANCY!

I'm still trying to get the plans for my chicken coop I want to build. I did find another photo of it though from a different angle. I think from the three photos I have I can get it built without plans. I just need to know how to arrange the nesting and roost area....

Here is another view.
Here is what I found when I googled that coop. It shows the inside somewhat. How it helps. http://www.pistilsnursery.com/wp-content/uploads/2010_01_metrocoop_brochure.pdf

Here is another view.

Look like my desk .... kkkk . I need to re-design my desk like this so I can store some snacks, cookies, nuts. candies .. underneath

I also think That one is built over-kill. I zoomed in on the nesting box outside door and it looks to be made from plywood with 1x4s on that. Maybe because of cold weather or something but you shouldn't need both. The 1x4s only would need a strip of wood covering the seams. I didn't check on the cost of that one but I bet it isn't cheap by no means.

I'm still trying to get the plans for my chicken coop I want to build. I did find another photo of it though from a different angle. I think from the three photos I have I can get it built without plans. I just need to know how to arrange the nesting and roost area.... Here is another view.
Here what came up for "another view":
Hahahahahahaha!!!!! FANCY!
I rather liked your comment! Made me laugh!

Back
Top Bottom