Texas

I just got a call from nursery that builds the coop I want to build. They don't have plans but they are emailing my photos. :) He said they get asked for the plans all time.

I am getting so excited to build this and get my chicks!

Now is the best time to plant roses. :) Go this weekend.
Is it really.......the best time to plant roses...I have one in a pot that I brought back to life (tiny roses) from the grocery store......I was thinking about planting instead of bringing it inside...it doesn't like the inside very well!

In Texas fall is the best time to plant anything. The plants can get established over the winter and are better suited to handle the summer that way.

The stuff I planted last fall did not have any issues with this past summer's heat and water restrictions. The stuff I planted this spring really struggled and some didn't make it.

In Texas fall is the best time to plant anything. The plants can get established over the winter and are better suited to handle the summer that way.

The stuff I planted last fall did not have any issues with this past summer's heat and water restrictions. The stuff I planted this spring really struggled and some didn't make it.
Not only are yall good about Chickens....your just GOOD all the way around!!! I LOVE TEXAS and TEXANS :)

Not only are yall good about Chickens....your just GOOD all the way around!!! I LOVE TEXAS and TEXANS :)
Ain't that the truth????
thumbsup.gif
I believe our group is pretty special!

Lisa :)

Ms. JellyBean - I had to wait until I was home to get the photo, but I have a hybrid (not an antique, which you prefer) called VooDoo. It actually has a very nice smell! I do not know much of anything about roses, but the photo reminds me of yours.

I also have these little pink ones that have nice orange rose hips this time of the year.

....I love sharing photos. :)

Back
Top Bottom