Texas

Ok so hubby and I and some friends were barbqueing and they was drinking beer saturday and we invited the neibor lady over before it got dark she said no and went inside so we just carried on. After it got dark I say it was about 10:00 or so we was all setting around talking and out of no where she starts talking to us. She was sitting under a tree by the fence on the ground listening to us in the dark scared the crap out of us all. Max my dog went crazy. We had no ideal how long she had been just sitting there. It is alittle creepy if u ask me.
Scary!!!! I would've been like what the F*** , lol!
barnie.gif

Quote:
Did you work on your cage last weekend, I meant your mom's house? Be ready for page 3000 coming early next week

Not yet. Maybe in a few weeks once I get the coop and enclosure done. Might build a tractor sled for some Wheaton marans for me, and after that building another coop so my loving wife can get her Brahmas. Time will tell. Chicken math or what? Thinking about some ducks next year? I dunno yet!

Okay chatty Kathy's.... here's something to be chatty about...

Dewberries!!!!! My friend and I just walked down the creek ( a seven mile round trip ) and ate ourselves stupid. Going back tomorrow with buckets and the horses to get more than we can carry.

Okay chatty Kathy's.... here's something to be chatty about...

Dewberries!!!!! My friend and I just walked down the creek ( a seven mile round trip ) and ate ourselves stupid. Going back tomorrow with buckets and the horses to get more than we can carry.

Yum! :drool. I want some. My strawberries are giving fruit, but no raspberry or blackberry yet. :(. I think I see buds though. :fl

Back
Top Bottom