Texas

He isn't. I got him on a phrasing technicality. So I can get the ducks, but kinda backed myself into a corner now, I am allowed no furry or feathered living animals of any kind for at least a month now!
sad.png

He did not say anything about scaled animals though, could go get a pet snake next!
gig.gif
. Or fish!
turtle!

He isn't. I got him on a phrasing technicality. So I can get the ducks, but kinda backed myself into a corner now, I am allowed no furry or feathered living animals of any kind for at least a month now!
sad.png

He did not say anything about scaled animals though, could go get a pet snake next!
gig.gif
. Or fish!

Sweet!
thumbsup.gif

- TieDyeMommy

I'll get them tame! Coarse that don't help the boys out as all the animals I tame won't let anyone but me near. I keep telling them my "secret" and they don't listen!

A lot of kids are too impatient to put in the time/effort into befriending animals the slow way. They will learn, or they will miss out.
tongue.png

- TieDyeMommy

I likes! I could put a fish pond in, fill it with fish and turtles and say I wanted it for my garden. I get new pets and he didn't sayNO beforehand! Lol I am so bad! Keep this up and he will ban me from this thread for giving me ideas!

Oooo I love the pond idea, with fish and turtles. Might attempt that one, myself, someday.
wink.png

- TieDyeMommy

A lot of kids are too impatient to put in the time/effort into befriending animals the slow way.  They will learn, or they will miss out.  :p

- TieDyeMommy

Yup they are already jealous that the geese climb in my lap but run from them. And they make it worse by chasing them, thinking they can make it nice once they have it. Nope, and one day the goslings will be ganders and they will chase the boys around! Better have the camera ready for that!

Yup they are already jealous that the geese climb in my lap but run from them. And they make it worse by chasing them, thinking they can make it nice once they have it. Nope, and one day the goslings will be ganders and they will chase the boys around! Better have the camera ready for that!

Indeed!

How old are your boys?

- TieDyeMommy

Back
Top Bottom