Texas

lol poor guy! My roo doesn't normally try the ladies that aren't close to laying

Screwball is 5 months old and came to me from my sister. She already had a full grown mature rooster who beat the crap out of Screwball for going near his hens. So I think Screwball is desperate and impatient and will settle once my ladies mature. He doesn't hurt them, just chases them sometimes or grabs their neck feathers. The ladies always manage to get away.

Screwball is 5 months old and came to me from my sister. She already had a full grown mature rooster who beat the crap out of Screwball for going near his hens. So I think Screwball is desperate and impatient and will settle once my ladies mature. He doesn't hurt them, just chases them sometimes or grabs their neck feathers. The ladies always manage to get away.

por baby

This is my roo Captain Jack Sparrow "Jack"

What breed is this handsome guy?

My eldest ladies, the BRs RIRs, and SLW, turn 16 weeks tomorrow. They should be falling in love with him in a month or 2. A month after they mature my BOs mature, and 6 weeks after that the BAs mature. So all his dreams will come true very soon! ;)

I do think Screwball is racist though. He is always after the BRs and SLW. And yesterday I caught him checking out the BA pullets. So he prefers his ladies to have some black feathers. Poor RIRs and BOs may not get his loving when they want it. :/

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom