Texas

Question for Austin Area Peeps:
Do you use a professional pest control service? I am researching pest control for ants/spiders/roaches in and around our home, but I am concerned about the treatment being safe for our dog, cat & 9 chickens. Any recommendations?

We can't not treat our pest problem. This area is prone to roaches and ants, and neither of them are helpful or desirable. We need them gone ASAP. Looking to find a place and set an appointment for 1st thing next week. Yuck!

Question for Austin Area Peeps:
Do you use a professional pest control service? I am researching pest control for ants/spiders/roaches in and around our home, but I am concerned about the treatment being safe for our dog, cat & 9 chickens. Any recommendations?

We can't not treat our pest problem. This area is prone to roaches and ants, and neither of them are helpful or desirable. We need them gone ASAP. Looking to find a place and set an appointment for 1st thing next week. Yuck!
Have you tried boric acid? We've made little traps before, put bread and boric acid in a mason jar and when they get in there they can't get out. As for spiders, I've never really dealt with them.

Anyone willing to take on a duckling that was born with a slight underbite. It will need a special home as I dont know how the bite will be as it grows

Got a picture? I am the only one in the fam who wants ducks again(lost our duck about 7 years ago), a cute picture would support me in attempting to convince them! Also what breed is it?

Last edited:
I do not have one atm. It is a chocolate muscovy

ok I will do some research and sweet talk the fam
fl.gif
, maybe he could be a house duck.....
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom