Texas

Is there any way to get a Texas buy sell trade thread going. I see all these people offering eggs, chicks and grown birds for sale locally in the classifieds but it seems they are all on the eastern side of the map or in California. It sure would be nice to have a common place for Texas members. I totally understand people in those states that are the size of our county's driving to get birds but let's face it Texas isn't one of those states.

I would join but I don't know how much buying or selling I would be doing. Your right tX is so big we need our own place.

Is there any way to get a Texas buy sell trade thread going. I see all these people offering eggs, chicks and grown birds for sale locally in the classifieds but it seems they are all on the eastern side of the map or in California. It sure would be nice to have a common place for Texas members. I totally understand people in those states that are the size of our county's driving to get birds but let's face it Texas isn't one of those states.

There is a Texas sell/swap thread already.

One of my chickens laid their first egg!!!

Back
Top Bottom