Texas

SOOOO cute!  :fl for the little black one.

Thanks, it needs all it can get!

Is that the table?

Why yes it is. Where else would you take pictures of chicks? I was getting first weights, checking for malformations, and giving them a taste of the perk up chick recipe. It's just easier to do it on the table, then toss the cloth in the wash.

Why yes it is. Where else would you take pictures of chicks? I was getting first weights, checking for malformations, and giving them a taste of the perk up chick recipe. It's just easier to do it on the table, then toss the cloth in the wash.
lau.gif
My husband would KILL me.

lau.gif
My husband would KILL me.

Mine was at work. And he doesn't care as long as I make sure it's clean before dinner is placed there.
My wife would kill me. The only birds allowed on the table are the roosters I have culled and have been cooked.
I've had everything from baby goats to baby chickens to baby humans on my table. I mean how else are you supposed to paint with feet when you need held up? (turned out to be a wonderful gift for the new father, a banner with his babies feet all over it, and some butt prints from fall downs) As long as the table is cleaned, it doesn't matter what is done there.

On the bright side my molt mixture has been working, feathers have been restored and a slight uptick in eggs.
Yay!

Mine was at work. And he doesn't care as long as I make sure it's clean before dinner is placed there.
I've had everything from baby goats to baby chickens to baby humans on my table. I mean how else are you supposed to paint with feet when you need held up? (turned out to be a wonderful gift for the new father, a banner with his babies feet all over it, and some butt prints from fall downs) As long as the table is cleaned, it doesn't matter what is done there.

Yay!

I can't even convince mine that our roosters and drakes should be cooked and on the table
smile.png

Great to hear this! We're just getting 1 egg a day 13 hens and it's from one of the two younger girls.

I have been getting zero eggs for a couple of months from my bunch. I have added game bird to their feed mix to up the protein and hopefully we will get back to laying. Just lost one to a hawk today darn it. She didn't come back in last night and go pinned out in an area which had no cover. The crows were going crazy this morning. I will keep them in until next weekend so hopefully the hawk will move on.

Back
Top Bottom