Texas

Haven't had time to come on here in quite a while but I know some of you have ducks. I'm wondering what kind these are, one showed up on my roof this morning & then there were 2 on the barn roof, they seem to be gone now but I was wondering what kind they are.............

:idunno

Haven't had time to come on here in quite a while but I know some of you have ducks. I'm wondering what kind these are, one showed up on my roof this morning & then there were 2 on the barn roof, they seem to be gone now but I was wondering what kind they are.............

idunno.gif
At first I thought they might be young Muscovy but the more and closer that I look at them I think you have a group of Egyptian Geese visiting you. Enjoy their company.

idunno.gif

At first I thought they might be young Muscovy but the more and closer that I look at them I think you have a group of Egyptian Geese visiting you. Enjoy their company.
i have the cornell merlin bird id app and i couldnt find any species that match your pics!!! i think you may have had what jtn stated...

from google...

:idunno
Looks like an Egyptian Goose to me as well. That is quite odd though I wonder if they got away from someone? Here is a pic of one at Sea World my kids were feeding

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom