Texas

You know, @hensfortherapy , it occurs to me that I have a few more CL pullets than I need - my rooster got attacked by dogs and in a panic I hatched a bunch of eggs from his "girls", worried that he wouldn't live. He made it just fine. They are about 14 weeks old and pretty friendly. I'm in the San Antonio area - PM me if you're interested.

- Ant Farm

Last edited:
You know, @hensfortherapy , it occurs to me that I have a few more CL pullets than I need - my rooster got attacked by dogs and in a panic I hatched a bunch of eggs from his "girls", worried that he wouldn't live. He made it just fine. They are about 14 weeks old and pretty friendly. I'm in the San Antonio area - PM me if you're interested.

- Ant Farm

Pretty birds. Love the crests.

We are getting pounded with rain right now. All the ducks want out of their house but I'm not about to step in the yard with all the lighting. Nope... They can stay out of a while and the chickens can stay dry in their house since they aren't even smart enough to to go back in.

We are getting pounded with rain right now. All the ducks want out of their house but I'm not about to step in the yard with all the lighting. Nope... They can stay out of a while and the chickens can stay dry in their house since they aren't even smart enough to to go back in.
Sounds like a plan. Keep safe and dry if you can. I got soaked when I let mine out this morning. They are on their own now unless it starts to hail.

Rain rain go away. Come again another day. Little chicks want to play. Rain rain go away
jumpy.gif

Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day in Aug.
fl.gif

Last edited:
We got it here also. I didn't let the ducks out until after noon and now they are having a blast in the cow pen.

It has been raining since 4am here, nonstop... But I won't complain because I know come August, we'll be begging for it.
X2

Rain rain go away. Come again another day. Little chicks want to play. Rain rain go away
jumpy.gif

Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day in Aug.
fl.gif
LOL

Well... lost another chicken today... down to 4 chickens and hopefully 4 that should be hatching around the 29th...
So sorry. Do you know what's happening to them?

Back
Top Bottom