Texas

Good Morning Hung!

Have you checked with the Beekeeper Association in your area? Or you can try the County Agent. They might be able to refer you to someone. Good Luck (Don't get stung)

When I needed bee removal -- I found someone in the Yellow pages, but that was near SA. You may check the yellow pages -- and maybe a google search for some bee keeping associations. Around here you need to be very careful that they aren't africianized bees (although I haven't heard much about them lately -- so maybe the threat has lessened ) --

good luck with it -- hope you will find a resource.

Thanks for the advices... Lisa and ChicKat

Lisa dear, I thought you would come over and help me chased them out, like in Kungfu Panda.

Kilkis.
I have French Black Copper Marans. I sell hatching eggs and chicks on preorder. I am running a test hatch of Olive Eggers. I do have Blue Americanas one is laying and is fertile. The other girls should give me their first eggs soon. I also have chocolate Orpingtons. Chicks are all on preorder and hatching eggs ship regularly.

Lisa dear, I thought you would come over and help me chased them out, like in Kungfu Panda.
wee.gif

I discovered under my roof there is a bee hive. Are there any bee swarm removal service near/in Austin???

I searched on craiglist and most services are in San Antonio
Call your County Extension Agent. They can probably refer someone. That's what we did and we are in Bastrop County. Good luck.

Hi everyone - I am a new member located in Austin, TX. Just wanted to say Hi. I have 2 Buff Orpingtons, 1 Barnevelder, and 1 New Hampshire Red. This is my first venture in chickens. I live in the suburbs and we built a small coop in our backyard. My chickens are just about 4 weeks old and still living inside for another week. I love them!
welcome-byc.gif
just a hop and a skip SE of you
frow.gif

Good Morning Hung!

Have you checked with the Beekeeper Association in your area? Or you can try the County Agent. They might be able to refer you to someone. Good Luck (Don't get stung)
whoops didn't see this until after I replied County Agent
hide.gif

Hi,
I'm about an hour west of Fort Worth. I have some Rhode Island Red and Whites, Auracanas, Leghorns, and other Red Mixes and also some Australorp and Sex Links. Working on hatching some Barred Rock/ Leghorn crosses from my mom's coop.

welcome-byc.gif

Hi everyone - I am a new member located in Austin, TX. Just wanted to say Hi. I have 2 Buff Orpingtons, 1 Barnevelder, and 1 New Hampshire Red. This is my first venture in chickens. I live in the suburbs and we built a small coop in our backyard. My chickens are just about 4 weeks old and still living inside for another week. I love them!

Welcome! Beware of the dangerous chicken math. I have infected many customers with this deadly disease. Once you have it, you will be gone to the chickens. :)
Well, my baby chick passed away during the night. I dont know what happened. I tried feeding it yesterday and im not sure if it just didnt want to after being rejected from the duck's nest or what.
1f622.png
I'm sorry. :( Always sucks to lose a little bird.

Kilkis.
I have French Black Copper Marans. I sell hatching eggs and chicks on preorder. I am running a test hatch of Olive Eggers. I do have Blue Americanas one is laying and is fertile. The other girls should give me their first eggs soon. I also have chocolate Orpingtons. Chicks are all on preorder and hatching eggs ship regularly.
How much are you french black copper marans eggs?

I have aimed several people in my area to this website and I certainly hope they find themselves this way soon. I'm afraid I am spreading chicken math everywhere. :) It works out for me, my feed costs get mostly covered and I get to always have a box of chickies somewhere. I was tired today and forgot why I was keeping one of my roos and sold him. So I will be looking for a blue egg breed rooster very soon. But that's okay. I still didn't get out to take a picture of the phoenix bird, I was too busy chasing chickens and moving them around. Apparently they knew they had been sold and were fighting me claw and feather to keep from being caught. Who said clipped wings keep the from flying so well?

ETA I just got chicken mathed again. I sold fourteen adult birds and 8 chicks today. I am about to get some frizzles for my poor silky roo who's been alone for so long and some russian orlofs for hatching some eggs out for someone!

Last edited:
ETA I just got chicken mathed again. I sold fourteen adult birds and 8 chicks today. I am about to get some frizzles for my poor silky roo who's been alone for so long and some russian orlofs for hatching some eggs out for someone!
There is only one known cure for chicken math. Send all your birds to me. Then cold turkey...two slices of bread, sliced turkey breast, mayo, lettuce and tomato. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom