Texas

I'll start this one.

I am in San Marcos, between Austin and San Antonio.

FYI
I have been keeping a spread sheet of Texas BYC members for several years. Right now it has 274 members on it. Of course some are no longer members or might have visited only a few times.

Texas, we are strong !

Question? I live in copperas cove near Fort Hood. Have you experienced any scorpion issues if so how did you deal with them?

Question? I live in copperas cove near Fort Hood. Have you experienced any scorpion issues if so how did you deal with them?
welcome-byc.gif
Our chickens LOVE scorpions. I'm afraid to spray because everybody free ranges.

Ultimate bad end to the day.  My horse killed my favorite hen Salt. Stomped on her when I was going out to feed.  I had to take her out of her suffering and then pluck her in the pouring rain so that she would have a purpose to her one bad day.  Just crushed me.

Ugh. That is so sad. Don't you wish you could know what the horse was thinking?

Ultimate bad end to the day. My horse killed my favorite hen Salt. Stomped on her when I was going out to feed. I had to take her out of her suffering and then pluck her in the pouring rain so that she would have a purpose to her one bad day. Just crushed me.

so sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif

Hey all... I'm in the big city of Gholson (just 12 miles north of waco). And looking for someone who might have some blue laced red wyandottes hatching eggs within 100 Miles of me. Don't have to be a show breed but some nice representation of the breed.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I am in Madisonville, Texas! Half-way between Houston and Dallas! I was wondering if anyone knows if there is anywhere I can get fertilized eggs. I have a broody and I would like to just let her hatch it out but I don't have or want a rooster. Any help would be awesome!

Back
Top Bottom